Locations & Costs for International Shipping
- UMZU ships internationally to most countries with a few exceptions (see below). In the event we cannot ship to your country after placing the order we will notify you via email.
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected by the destination country.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes (VAT). If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship-to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination.
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
Customs Duty and Tax
Customs duty and import tax are specific to a particular country and the responsibility of the importing party when electing to ship without paying duties & taxes in advance. Customs authorities in each country calculate duty and tax based on a number of factors, including:
- the category in which the product is classified in the international Harmonized Code (HS) system;
- the value of the product (the price you paid);
- for most countries, duty is calculated on a "CIF" basis (meaning Cost, Insurance and Freight), so the shipping charge you pay may also be factored into the calculation of the duty that may be charged.
Options for DDP and DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid) may be available at time of checkout depending on your location. Buyers using DDU may have to pay duties as outlined above before the package is released.
UK VAT & BREXIT
As of January 1, 2021 the minimum allowable UK order is 135 GBP (approximately $185 USD) due to recent VAT law changes.
International shipments are shipped via UPS International (if available), USPS First Class or Priority Mail International, depending on the selection of the buyer during checkout. Delivery times will vary by service and country. Due to COVID-19 we are seeing delivery times vary from 21 days to 45 days for USPS services. UPS Expedited & Saver appear to have minimal delays at this time. See our COVID-19 statement for additional details.
ALERT: The money-back guarantee for expedited delivery has been suspended by USPS/UPS until further notice.
Loss or Damage During Shipment
No matter how carefully a package is handled, there are occasions when a package may be lost or the contents damaged during international shipment. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often.
If your package is lost or damaged in International Express Transit, you will need to submit a claim within 14 days of the date of delivery, or within 14 days of the date you received confirmation that it was lost. To make a claim, please send an email into email@example.com. Only orders shipped via Priority International or UPS International are deemed eligible for package claims. First Class International is not eligible for claims.
Orders shipped to reshipper or other mail forwarding services for international delivery are not eligible for delivery claims or refunds. Please contact your reshipper to file a claim.
The estimated arrival date provided during shopping and checkout are based on the method chosen an the handling time to process the volume of orders. This is not a guarantee on when it will arrive unless you are select a rate that UPS or USPS has a delivery guarantee attached (see COVID-19 delivery guarantees for the various services on their respective sites).
Countries That Have Strict Supplement Laws
Last Updated: 12/18/2020