Locations & Costs for International Shipping
- UMZU ships internationally to most countries with a few exceptions (see below). In the event we cannot ship to your country after placing the order we will notify you via email.
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected by the destination country.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes (VAT). If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship-to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination.
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
Customs Duty and Tax
Customs duty and import tax are specific to a particular country and the responsibility of the importing party. Customs authorities in each country calculate duty and tax based on a number of factors, including:
- the category in which the product is classified in the international Harmonized Code (HS) system;
- the value of the product (the price you paid);
- for most countries, duty is calculated on a "CIF" basis (meaning Cost, Insurance and Freight), so the shipping charge you pay may also be factored into the calculation of the duty that may be charged.
Options for DDP and DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid) may be available at time of checkout depending on your location. Buyers using DDU may have to pay duties as outlined above.
International shipments are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Delivery times will vary by service and country but are generally within 8-14 days. See our COVID-19 statement for additional details.
Loss or Damage During Shipment
No matter how carefully a package is handled, there are occasions when a package may be lost or the contents damaged during international shipment. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often.
If your package is lost or damaged in International Express Transit, you will need to submit a claim within 14 days of the date of delivery, or within 14 days of the date you received confirmation that it was lost. To make a claim, please send an email into email@example.com.
Countries That Have Strict Supplement Laws
Last Updated: 9/11/2020