5. Can Sensolin be used with other types of medication?
Sensolin only contains safe ingredients that can be found in nature and there is no research showing any negative side effects when you take Sensolin with other medications. However, we still strongly recommend consulting your Doctor.
6. Does Sensolin replace blood sugar medication?
No, it does not.
7. Are there any secondary effects or side effects?
The research-backed ingredients in Sensolin come from nature and do not have any common side effects. We have not had any current customers report any side effects either.
8. Is Sensolin FDA approved?
The FDA does not approve or review supplements. They do, however, approve and regulate the manufacturers. We only use FDA approved facilities that follow their GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes).
9. Do you have to eat 3 meals a day to see benefits from Sensolin?
You can see benefits from Sensolin no matter how many meals you eat a day. If you eat 1 meal a day, take 3 capsules with that meal. If you eat 3 meals a day, take 1 capsule with each meal. What matters is that you take the 3 capsules a day.
10. What size are the capsules in Sensolin?
The capsules in Sensolin are size 00. To see a comparison chart of what this size looks like, you can go here.
11. Do the capsules taste bad?
No, they do not have any specific bad taste. They taste like any normal capsules.
12. Do you have any 6 month supply deals for Sensolin?
Yes we do. You can purchase a 6 month supply for $42.45 a bottle here.
13. Do you have any subscription options for Sensolin?
Yes we do. You can see our subscription deals here.
If you need to contact us with any more questions, feedback, testimonials or suggestions, please send us an email. All emails are typically responded to within 24 to 48 hours, except weekends and holidays. For all other correspondence:
Company Contact Information:
1980 8th St
Boulder, CO 80302